For Intrepid Individuals
Pacific Bible College equips intrepid individuals. Our Kingdom-minded students are driven by purpose, grounded in truth, and insightful in their stewardship of the resources and gifts God has given them.
Our mission is to teach students to Kingdom Think — a Christ-centered learning community committed to equipping students to become biblically competent, academically proficient, spiritually cultivated, and culturally-engaged servant leaders.
The admission process aims to identify each student’s strengths and potential to better facilitate their academic progress and spiritual growth in Christian discipleship.
We invite you and your family to experience the journey with Pacific Bible College to become Biblically competent, academically proficient, spiritually cultivated, and culturally engaged servant leaders.
Student Success Coordinator
541.776.9942 ext 7007
Financial Aid Officer
541.776.9942 ext 7005
Full admission to Pacific Bible College requires each of the following:
- Completed application. Applications are submitted online. To access the application: pacificbible.edu/application. See “Choosing the Right Application” section of this Catalog & Student Handbook.
- High School Transcripts with graduation date:
- ~High School GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- ~GED or an equivalent credential issued from within or outside the United States (U.S.).
- Testing requirements (one or more of the following):
- ~Minimum cumulative SAT Score:
- ~~Pre-2018 SAT Score: 890
- ~~Post-2018 SAT Score: 695
- ~Minimum composite ACT score: 18
- ~Verbal/Quantitative Placement Exam administered by PBC.
- ~Other standardized tests accepted and assessed on a case–by–case basis.
- Two references:
- ~1 (one) spiritual, and
- ~1 (one) academic or professional reference.
- ~A 500–word statement of purpose.
- ~Agreement with the PBC Statement of Faith.
Tuition at PBC
Pacific Bible College believes that students can and should graduate with little or no tuition debt when earning their degree through us. This best prepares them for serving Christ’s Kingdom in the marketplace. We work hard to keep our tuition and fees low to make debt free graduation attainable.
Contact your high school and all the colleges you have attended to request that they send your official transcripts directly to us.
Pacific Bible College
28 S. Fir Street, Suite 212,
Medford, OR 97501